Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday

The kiddos' newest discovery -- climbing into and hurling sliding out of their beloved jogger. This task provided a solid 45 minutes of unabated amusement for them and 45 minutes of unabated relief for me. Finally, a reason to celebrate our jogger being parked in the living room -- instant playground material.

A moment of stillness, just sitting, in the jogger.



Jorja enjoying the camera. Anders initiating his exit.



Jorja checking out the handlebar console (and all the goodies I stash in there). Anders looking (go ahead and select from the options provided) guilty? terrified? cunning? adorable? other?



Check out my lunch date this afternoon. Ain't she just the cutest little 3 month old thang?

1 comment:

tg said...

Your lunch date was my dinner date. Sat her in the Bumbo on the table next to me and she was happy as could be. You were right, after her good nap, she had a good night sleep too. Thanks for making that happen!