Thursday, March 3, 2011

Snowshoeing

Jen, Alina, Heather, Meg, and I headed east this past weekend to snowshoe in one of the few non-avalanche warning areas. With an abundance of snow -- both on the ground and falling from the sky, the opportunity to snowshoe off the main thoroughfare, the occasional dumping of snow from one of the many trees onto one's head, and the fun dynamics of five lovely ladies, I had a blast.

Alina-- all smiles -- ready to tromp in the snow.



Meg and Heather heading out to find the "trail".



The five of us rearing and ready to go.



Alina and Heather forging their own way through the trees.



Meandering through the trees.



Me and my lady.



Jen -- post-snow fall -- dusted with snow.



I love the snow fall happening right behind me.



Meg's snow angel-making activity...

No comments: